Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Slow Sunday Stitching…..8-8-21

 




I just rounded corner #3 on my Positivity quilt and Kyle Larson just won the race at Watkins Glen , NY! That corner looks a bit crooked, but it actually mitered very nicely! 




I’ll continue a bit longer then take a break!  I work at binding in small increments of time! 


I’m linking up today at Kathy’s Quilts. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!






7 comments:

  1. Oh, that mitered corner looks perfect from here. Love that backing fabric. I am guessing you are excited Kyle Larson won "the race". =) Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, getting that binding done! Perfect stitching for a little TV time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! That corner looks just fine! Pretty backing fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking fabulous. I have to do a bit at a time too, but it gets done in no time. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your positivity quilt looks wonderful and so does your binding! I too have to do increments of binding so that my hand doesn't get too sore. Is that why you do that too? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We watched that race too! It was quite interesting to me as I'm not used to that kind of track or vehicle. Your plus quilt is looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete