On this holiday weekend there has been some slow stitching.
I’m getting the binding on Follow Your Own Path .
This is the last of this favorite fabric. Orange and rust plaid. The backing is orange minky. It’s a wildly colorful baby quilt!
Do you remember my post about a purchase from Missouri Star Quilt Company a month or so ago. I mentioned a free little gift of orange thread. I thought I would have to wait til Halloween to use it.
Nope! It’s called Orange Zest and it’s perfect for this binding!
So, I’ll continue to stitch down the binding in small bits and pieces of time! I have a salad to finish for a holiday block party! A ZOOM call with family and maybe a movie on TV. If it gets too hot this afternoon, a good place to be is in the A/C house doing some slow stitching!
I'm linking up with Kathy's Quilts: Slow Sunday Stitching.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



Your orange binding is just great, Judy! Glad you had some left just for this quilt. Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteSuch a yummy orange fabric. It is going to look amazing as binding on your quilt. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteI think I have some of that orange binding! Great work, hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeletePretty orange binding, perfect for the backing also.
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th of July, Judy.
Happy new week.
Isn't it great to find the perfect thread in your thread stash! Hope you enjoyed your block party.
ReplyDelete