This week has been hit and miss in the sewing room! I cut some more 2 inch pink squares for
Hollow 9s
and I cut fabric for the binding for the I Heart You mini runner!
Even the Otterbox case on my phone is pink! I’m waiting on pink thread to quilt it. So it’ll probably not be finished by January 31st! Sigh!!
And I started 2 string blocks with pop of contrasting color, for Covered in Love’s January- February block drive.
I don’t have a lot of pink strings that are long enough for these 14 “ squares, but I can cut into some chunks from my pink scrap basket!
When you put all the pinks together, you have such a variety. From palest baby pink to salmon, to dusty rose to hot pink, almost red! And I have lots of chunks of pink!
I'm linking up with the linky party for RSC21 at Angela's blog, So Scrappy! Join us there, to peruse and maybe join in the fun!.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



That binding looks like it will be perfect for your heart runner, Judy! Hope that pink thread arrives soon. I haven't started any blocks for CiL yet because I don't have any Warm and Natural batting to sew the strings to. I may have to go buy a small package at Joann's!
ReplyDeleteWaiting for thread to arrive is so frustrating! Looks like you still have plenty of pink to play with until it arrives though. So many pretty shades.
ReplyDeleteNice progress in PINK, Judy! I hope you will link-up with whatever you have done on your runner next week.
ReplyDeleteyou have some pretty pinks.
ReplyDeleteDon't you just hate having to wait, when you want to be working on something. Lots of pink color in your work.
ReplyDeleteYour string blocks are soaking great! Welcome back!! xo
ReplyDeleteDuh. I meant looking great, not soaking. I wonder if that was user error or auto-correct....
ReplyDelete