1. Continue to sew the hexie table topper. It’s my OMG project for January and I’ll probably not get it done. It will be the first time I have not met the challenge since I started participating in January 2018. That makes me sad.
2. Quilt to the best of my ability I Heart You mini table runner for the Table Scraps Challenge at The Joyful Quilter. Pink thread is on order, but won’t be here in time. I found a spool of pale lavender that I will try. If it doesn’t work, I'll opt for white and just “ get ‘er done!”
And one non sewing task.
3. Call our new prescription provider regarding getting prescriptions filled. I hate this kind of task!
I'm linking up with To-Do Tuesday at Home Sewn By Us. Thank you Roseanne and Sue for this fun linky party. It really does help me to have a list and to be accountable to "someone"!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!
ps: Mr Busy and I got our first COVID-19 vaccine on Friday afternoon. There was a clinic put on by our Public Health office and held at our Senior Center. For all seniors 70 and over. No problems or adverse reactions. The calendar is marked for #2 on the 19th of February!




Hi Judy! I love your little mini runner! It looks so cool going from big to smaller, and your fabrics are great choices. I'm SO glad to hear you received the vaccine and had no side-effects. Some people seem to be reluctant to get the vaccine and hope that maybe seeing you've received it without issue will help. {{Hugs}} Thanks so much for linking up today - a day early! ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteCute little mini!
ReplyDeleteYou've made progress on your hexie tabletopper and that's what counts! Have fun quilting your heart mini, too. I need to go find mine and get it out! I also need to take of the prescription thing - new provider here, too, and I want to get them by mail. Do you do that? It seems so much handier than waiting in line at the grocery pharmacy.
ReplyDeleteLovely heart mini for the Scraps table runner challenge.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to know you received the vaccine.
Keep safe!
Happy first vaccine shot. The quilting is progressing well. I like the colors of the hexies.
ReplyDeleteGreat projects! Love your little hexies! That heart project is fantastic--you used the right mix of colors! Have a safe and happy day!
ReplyDeleteHexies! I do like the little fussy cut bits in your hexies. And that heart table topper is adorable. Happy stitching!
ReplyDeleteI think white thread for quilting would work great. I hear some say the second shot leaves them feeling not so good for a day or two, will be interested to hear how yours goes. Oh boy I too hate the prescriptions and new providers etc.
ReplyDeleteLovely table runner, and the hexies are pretty too. I'm gad you had the vaccine!
ReplyDelete