Home Sewn By Us is the place to link up your to -do list and to cheer on others.
We left California Monday morning, spent the night in Winnemucca NV. We are back on the road this morning.
Last weeks list
1. Work on hexie project.
I don’t have photographic proof, my project bag is packed. But all the hexes are basted. 1,2 and 3 are stitched together. 4,5,6 and 7 are stitched in a row. That is as far as I got!
2. Crochet in car!
Nope, I did nothing but watch the scenery go by. And lots of internal reflection. My sister fell in her bathroom Friday night and died. I am so very sad and heartbroken!
Week of January 12 -18.
There is no to do project . I’ll be AWOL for awhile.
I’ll check back when I can!



Judy I am so sorry for your loss. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.
ReplyDeletePrayers and deepest sympathy for your loss
ReplyDeleteOh Judy!!! I am so sorry to hear about your sister. Holy moly - what a shock. I hope you are able to still travel safely home. I will hold you and your family in my prayers. {{Hugs}} a bunch for you. Roseanne
ReplyDeleteoh so sorry to hear of your loss :(
ReplyDeleteOh Judy, I missed your post on Tuesday and just read about your sister. I'm so sorry. I hope you're safely home now. Sending quilty hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss. Winnemucca what an interesting town. Did you take the back way in? One time we headed toward McArthur Falls, Alturas, up to Lakeview, Oregon, through the Antelope Refuge, down through Black Rock Desert and into Winnemucca.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about your sister, Judy. I would feel the exact same way. Hugs. We have traveled through Winnemucca many times driving to California, so I can well picture it.
ReplyDelete