One Monthly Goal! OMG
We are trying to decide when it will be safe to leave California! We have been only the 3 of us for 6 weeks, with rare trips to the grocery store! But we are more concerned with the political temperament of the country! And the weather of course. There is always that concern!
With that in mind, my OMG needs to be something I have with me already! So I will finish making the hexagons and getting them ladder stitched together.
| Partial layout |
I'm linking up with Patty's goal setting link up!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy




I think the World will breath a huge sigh of relief on 20 January, the seconds after the president elect is sworn in.
ReplyDeleteThis world is crazy. California is so scary now being the epicenter of the pandemic. Great idea to have something readily available to take to work on.
ReplyDelete