I did not have a big finish this week. I did spend time helping Mr Busy on the deck,
reading my book, which I finished,
and doing laundry. Sorry, no photos.
But I did finish this little scrap basket.
I had crumb blocks left over after completing this little quilt top. It’s Precarious from a book called Stash Statement by Kelly Young.
And I have used them this year to make scrap baskets.
So not a big finish but a fun finish. I'm linking up ( late) to Finished or Not Finished Friday. Go check out the other fabulous finishes.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy






OOOH I love your version of Precarious from Kelly's book. I have all the crumb blocks made for that quilt but haven't gotten the background fabric yet. You inspire me to get back to work on that one. Your baskets look so cute. I've got my various small scraps in colored paper bags. I have so much red it's in a big plastic zip bag. Maybe one day I'll clean up the sewing space (a lot including moving things around a lot) and be able to use cute baskets like you do. (And, didn't Kelly do the same thing?) Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteLove all your pretty fabric baskets.
ReplyDeleteI like your scrap baskets - I should do something like that to replace the plain brown lightweight canvas bags that are in my cubby's.
ReplyDeleteLook at you, rocking the quilted basket craze, Judy!!! That PURPLE on is SEW perfect for this month's Rainbow Scrap Challenge. LOVE the "family portrait"!!
ReplyDeleteHi Judy, I read a lot of Mary Higgins Clark when I was a young mother and enjoyed it very much. Have not thought of her for years. Meanwhile what pretty purples you have there. And I just love those scrappy baskets you've made. How clever!
ReplyDeleteI love your scrap baskets - and that quilt top - its so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great deck - that will be great to sit on and read!