This week I finished my bed jacket on Wednesday the 8th. You can see it on my Finished or Not Finished post here
I, then finished one more hollow nine patches, selected and cut fabric for 2 Geese Migration blocks. One is finished and on the design wall and one is still in construction.
Also on the design wall are 2 4.5 inch unfinished samples of Bonnie Hunter's new Leader and Ender project for this year. It's called Easy Breezy. Those are tiny. Not sure how many I'll do. I have pieces cut for 10 more.
I also read a book this week. I finished, Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blum. It's not a new book. It was published in 2005. It's sometimes stark and raw. But well written, I think. A different perspective on the atrocities of WWII. I gave it 4/5 stars.
I'm linking up with Angela at Super Scrappy
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy
Please, please, please wear a mask! We have got to help each other and get this virus under control. I have family in two of the "hot zones". Arizona and Florida!





Nice progress on your Dark BLUE blocks for the RSC, Judy! I've been thinking about trying a few of those Easy Breezy blocks. Haven't done it yet. SEW many other projects in the works!
ReplyDeleteI went over and looked at your bed jacket post, and I'm so impressed! Even buttonholes! Your blue scrappy blocks are looking good, too. I'm feeling the same about the BH leader/ender blocks - don't know how many I'll make, but they're fun to try!
ReplyDeleteLove the geese migration. Looks great is blue.
ReplyDeleteLots of delightful blues!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the book recommendation. I was stuck in WWII historical fiction for quite a long time then moved on to a few other books and now I'm reading a civil war historical fiction. After that I have a mystery lined up then I'll probably go back to WWII. I just find Kindle books free with Amazon Prime Reading.
oh you tried the small easy breezy - cute, I haven't decided
ReplyDeleteOoh, hollow nine-patches and geese migration. I’ve admired those designs for a long time. Yours are looking wonderful in the blues. And the new Bonnie Hunter project. So many fun things to work on. I’m not sure how I would do on a leader/ended project. I have a hard time organizing more than one piecing activity at a time.But I sure like seeing them.
ReplyDeleteOh my! Your's is the first hollow nine patch I've seen and I love it! So pretty! Your blues are lovely!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing Those Who Save Us! I added to my Goodreads' Want to Read list! Yes, our family is wearing masks. I have a medically fragile grandchild, a daddy fighting cancer, a sister who is a first responder and I am a cancer survivor. So I join you in asking every one to please wear masks and use safe practices!
Beautiful jacket. Talented lady you are. Love the blue blocks and I too made a few of the new leader and ender blocks. So fun to see everyones fabrics.... seems there are still some blue fabrics not in my stash =)
ReplyDeleteLovely Geese Migration blocks!!! You are ahead of me in the RSC Dark Blue challenge. Yes, I have my mask and wear it every time I go out.
ReplyDelete