Last week, I got started on a flannel bed jacket that was my OMG (One Monthly Goal) for July!
I was in the zone....it’s done! Including buttonholes! I’m pretty stoked!
Yes, the arms look long . They are a bit, but I’m not going to adjust them until I’ve worn it. I have short arms, but I may like them down over my wrists when it’s colder. And it’s short, so it doesn’t get caught under my “tush”, when I’m reading in bed!
I didn't even have to buy buttons. I had some yellowish greenish ones in my button jar. They are perfect, I think.
I'm linking up with Alycia at her Finished or Not Finished Friday party.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



You are on a roll!! this turned out beautifully!! you can always roll the sleeves, so that you do have them when it gets colder... I totally understand that!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your sewing finish, Judy! Leaving the arms long makes perfect sense to me. If you are holding up a book for reading, the elbows pull the sleeves back. I actually knit "reading mitts", to keep my hands warm.
ReplyDeleteI am a long sleeve person - you can roll them up or down depending on the temperature. Nice job on the top.
ReplyDelete