And in the Not Finished category....some more Easy Breezy blocks that are the current Bonnie Hunter Leader and Ender project for the next year. I hope to do a bunch more.
I have been working on some Rails and Nines also! Here are the 12 finished ones. There is another under my needle. Not sure what these will be. I think they need sashing or an alternate block. They are so busy!!. There is more blue in these, and airplanes, transformers, baseball stuff, planets. So they could be boy themed. But also there are flowers and bumblebees sooo .. WIP is still the name of this one.
I'm linking up with Alicia at Finished or Not Finished Friday. Hop over there and check out some other finishes.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy.



Love it so much.
ReplyDeleteYou've been busy using up Dark BLUE and other scraps, too. Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteI like *Just Blocks* they are all great - but you know the patriotic ones just pop out at me!! Good job!
ReplyDelete