Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

September Finish for OMG (One Monthly Goal)




My goal was to get the binding on Wiggle Time.

That's a pretty good corner!  "happy face"

 All rolled up.  I even washed it and dried it so it would be all soft and crinkly for baby L.

And now it is in the mail to little Miss L.


I also had another goal for September.  To get the quilting and the binding on my October Retreat Challenge project.  The machine quilting is done, the binding is on.  I wrote about this challenge here.


I just did some straight line, sort of channel stitching in some parts and the long wiggle line in the polka dot sashing. I have a spool of orange,brown, gold variegated thread that I am trying to use up!



On the floor in my family room. It's very scrappy but I kind of like it. Orphan blocks, challenge provided charm squares and a purchased black and white dotted fabric to tie it all together. I, also,  tried a new binding technique, I'll blog about it soon.

Stay Busy and Stay Happy






ps: of course, I'm linking up with Patty's One Monthly Goal September finish link up


5 comments:

  1. Both your projects look great -- and the witch hat runner accomplishes several goals. Congratulations on your OMG completions.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I really like this work and especially the smiling pumpkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very much like your scrappy second project. I'm all about scraps. =) Two good finishes for the price of one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your retreat challenge came together nicely. Well done on meeting your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete