Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 14, 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching






Joining Kathy for Slow Sunday Stitching.

I finished Spring String



I can’t decide if I like the Bunny, or the Nest better. Whichever one I’m in love with this stitch. Now to Fully Finish! It’s long and skinny, so I need to find a place for it. 


And I finished the July bird on Woven Wreaths.


This was a fun , fairly fast stitch. 



My plan for this week is a new start. 

Fall is my favorite time of year. And I love the colors used in Autumn Bell Pull I from Stoney Creek! Lots of brown and gold and copper! Yum! Another long skinny project but vertical! :)




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful! 





6 comments:

  1. i love autumn as well and that is a gorgeous project...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute spring alphabet! Good to start your autumn project now so it will be done in time for fall decorating. Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring String is just the cutest design, Judy! I bet that was fun to work on. The Autumn Bell Pull is going to be a beauty, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Spring String is adorable. I love that bell pull! Your little bird is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on finishing Spring String and the July bird for Woven Wreaths. You've selected a nice autumn project. I've not stitched a bell pull...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One cross stitch down, and a new one ready to start, way to go!

    ReplyDelete