Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 25, 2024

July 2024 One Monthly Goal is complete.

 




You can read about my July OMG here!  

And check on other OMGers at Stories from the Sewing Room. Finally an OMG Finish!


Princess Jasmine is quilted and trimmed. Awaiting my decision on a binding fabric and a small label. It will be donated along with its brother, Eat My Dust! 

The pattern, called Back and Forth, was designed by Sarah Goer and donated as a prize in Project Quilting 15! I was a lucky winner of one of Sarah’s patterns during week 15.4. 


It’s fun to use up these novelty pieces that were donated to me by the family of a friend after her passing. 


Hanging on the fence! In the warm sunshine! It’s 93F!


 A photo of the back of the quilt. In the shade on the back deck. Some more donation fabric from my friend!











Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful! 




2 comments:

  1. That's so cute, Judy! I love that purple gingham backing and your quilting looks great, too. You're getting close to a finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the little pops of orange.

    ReplyDelete