Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 21, 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching 7-21-24

 


Come join us with some quiet easy slow stitching at Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching


 New start: last week I hinted at a new start. I took the fabric , the thread, the chart to my stitching group. It may have been a mistake. I’m a stitcher who almost always starts in the middle. I found the horizontal middle of the fabric. Then the vertical middle. Perfect! Right? The first motif I stitched , an acorn, I stitched 4 rows instead of three. I decided not to unstitch, but to make an adjustment later if it needs to be. 



The beginning of the second U in Autumn. 


The  circled in green area is where my mistake is. The are 4 thread color changes there. I think I can make it work. It not, I’ll unstitch it later. I was visiting instead of counting! 🤨


This is the week that has the 25th in it. Therefore, I’ll stitch on this Winter SAL….MAYBE THE winter like images will make me feel cooler


I really want to make progress on this! Wish me luck. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



1 comment:

  1. A new start for Autumn seems perfect for this time of year! It does sound like a challenge to count correctly when you are visiting with friends - hope you can make that spot work the way you need it to. I love the idea of having a Christmas-y project for the 25th of the month. Maybe I need a new start, too! :)

    ReplyDelete