I’m linking quickly this Monday morning with Sandra at mmmquilts. Below is my first house for the Rainbow Neighborhood QAL. I didn’t really mean to copy Diann at Little Penguin Quilts, but the monthly color is purple and yellow goes well! Just ask that pansy print in the middle of the Ohio Star!
My skies will vary and so will the grass and the houses! I’m using up scraps and stash! I posted this photo on Instagram but couldn’t figure out how to link an IG post! I’ll research more. It also posted on Facebook! That surprised me and sorta ticked me off! I don’t necessarily want everything I post on Instagram to also post on Facebook! Grr!


I love your house, Judy! Yellow and purple do look good together, and that's how I arrived at my house design, too. The pansy print is perfect for the center of your star! This is going to be a fun QAL!
ReplyDeleteIt looks amazing!!! And yellow and purple are great colors!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty house, Judy! I love purple and yellow together!
ReplyDelete