Prompt for Thursday April 13
“are you a morning person or a night owl? what do you like about being
this way? Would you prefer being different?”
this way? Would you prefer being different?”
I’m a morning person! Which means I don’t stay up late. Mr Busy says I turn into a pumpkin at 10:00 PM. I prefer to get up to see the sunrise. It’s my “ME” time. I make a coffee and then quietly creep downstairs to spend time with my iPad and my journal. Mr Busy is still asleep, he’s a night person.
Spring Sew Fun!
Some photos of the projects that friends are working on.
I started out by sewing batting together. I knew the first day would be filled with hugs, and lots of visiting and sharing. So I wanted a project that was sort of mindless.
Sherry had a small quilt finish ⤴️ and a beautiful table runner.⤵️
I wish I could remember the name of this pattern that Darlene was working on!
I didn’t renew the paper copy of Watership Down.
But I did download it fron my library through Libby. It’s actually an interesting listen, with the accent of the narrator and to hear his pronunciation of the “rabbit “ words. “Elahrairah” is a folk lore trickster, “silflay”-feeding time, “flayrah”-special delicious foods, or “elil”-evil, dangerous ones.
I’m off to the last day of Spring Sew then home to make a grocery order and make Granddaughter #1’s favorite brownies.






Lots of pretty projects at your Spring Sew! I bet that is really fun. Good for you - working on that batting - that's a chore, but so useful in the end. Brownies - yum! That sounds good, and gives me ideas!
ReplyDeleteI should listen to watership down it's been a long time since I read it.
ReplyDeletewhat fun to go on retreat, I miss it
LeeAnna
Such gorgeous quilts!
ReplyDeleteExcellent quilts!
ReplyDeleteThat different font thing happened to me once. Never did figure it out. Anyway, loved seeing these quilty projects. Thanks for sharing. You are like me, I love my early mornings having time to myself with my coffee while Tony sleeps in.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on the morning and coffee! Brownies sound really good. Do you make from scratch or use a mix?
ReplyDelete