My finish is a “bitty” one.
I finished a small counted cross stitch pillow or dough bowl filler. I only have one Easter or Spring themed little, so don’t have a proper display! I used Lori Holt’s tutorial for finishing.
Here is the back. I didn’t “embellish “ the back with buttons and that special safety pin she uses, but my stitches are covered by the felt/ wool scraps.. The wooden thingy is a business card holder that my late brother-in-law made from a scrap of oak. Works just fine for a little prop!
My buffet with the Bunny Head mini runner I made 2 years ago and some long legged rabbits that have been in my stuff forever! I’ve gotten rid of lots of tchotchkes that I used to use!
But my Not Finished projects are many!
I’m not finished with “Long May She Wave”.
Row 7 is under my needle. I have 3 more horizontal sashings to attach, then sew then all together into a top!
Or “One Happy Girl”.
The flimsy is done, but she needs a backing pieced and some batting found or constructed!
And there are a few more that shall go un-named! 😳
So I finally have something to link up with Alycia and her Finished or No Finished party!







Your bunny finish may be little, but there are lots of stitches in it! I love your fun Easter display, too. The bunny runner is adorable! Looks like you're making progress on your bigger projects, too - that's always a good feeling!
ReplyDeleteSo nice to see your pretty projects on display. Lovely cross stitch finish, Judy. I love it. Everything progressing well with your current projects too.
ReplyDeleteYour bitty finish is adorable! That business card holder is nice, I'm sure it is priceless to you. I love your Easter display! Have a wonderful Easter.
ReplyDeleteOh gosh - that pillow is just adorable!!! and its on the cutest runner! what fun to decorate for easter!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your Long May She wave... its coming along nice!