Good Morning Tuesday To-Doers!! I'm linking up this morning with Carol at Quilt Schmilt for TO-DO Tuesday. Come join the fun!
1. Taking the littles to school each morning. ✅
2. Complete and post about Project Quilting 14.5. “Sew Not a Square”!✅
I didn’t use the “J” mug, but read my post here.
3. Put sashing pieces on the star blocks for Long May She Wave. ✅

The first 2 rows have sashing between the stars.
4. Sew something for RSC 2023 as soon as Angela announces the color for March. Hopefully tomorrow! ✅
Because I am finishing UFOs as my RSC challenge this year. The “something” was this. Sewing sashings to top and bottom and both side of the Growing Up Odd picnic quilt.

4. Sew something for RSC 2023 as soon as Angela announces the color for March. Hopefully tomorrow! ✅
Because I am finishing UFOs as my RSC challenge this year. The “something” was this. Sewing sashings to top and bottom and both side of the Growing Up Odd picnic quilt.

Sashing going on the bottom of the quilt. Can you see my leader and ender block just behind the presser foot? I can hardly sew without them!
5. Visit my old workplace on Wednesday - there will be cake! A late birthday - last week there was a snow storm.✅
I didn’t get photos. But there were cupcakes and this card!

6. Attend Thursday Stitchers at our library. We missed last week 'cause it was -19 degrees when we needed to be there. We cancelled. ✅
We had a great turn out this week! A shower of birthday cards, and this special hand painted mandala covered notebook and matching lilac pen! And homemade Pig Pickin’ Cake. A recipe from Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman. The recipe is at food network.com or just search Pig Pickin’ Cake.

5. Visit my old workplace on Wednesday - there will be cake! A late birthday - last week there was a snow storm.✅
I didn’t get photos. But there were cupcakes and this card!
6. Attend Thursday Stitchers at our library. We missed last week 'cause it was -19 degrees when we needed to be there. We cancelled. ✅
We had a great turn out this week! A shower of birthday cards, and this special hand painted mandala covered notebook and matching lilac pen! And homemade Pig Pickin’ Cake. A recipe from Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman. The recipe is at food network.com or just search Pig Pickin’ Cake.
These are handmade by two of my talented card making friends, Aggie and Diana. Both also awesome quilters.

This gorgeous hand painted journal made by my friend, Linette.
Next week:
1. Keep adding sashing pieces to the RWB star blocks
2. Give some thought to ABC Table Scraps Challenge. Green, B and/or U.
3. Ready the backing for Growing Up Odd!
4. Look at box of Happy Blocks, the other project assigned “green”, and think about a flimsy.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!
This gorgeous hand painted journal made by my friend, Linette.
Next week:
1. Keep adding sashing pieces to the RWB star blocks
2. Give some thought to ABC Table Scraps Challenge. Green, B and/or U.
3. Ready the backing for Growing Up Odd!
4. Look at box of Happy Blocks, the other project assigned “green”, and think about a flimsy.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!


Congratulations on last week's To Do list. Wishing you the same success this week!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a good week! That's a beautiful journal - have you decided what you'll use it for? Glad you're getting some sashing sewn on Growing up Odd. I bet it will feel good to move that one along!
ReplyDeleteWell belated birthday celebrations sound awesome. Nice to see UFO's getting worked on. Me too this year but just things sitting around from previous years!!
ReplyDeleteIt was a nice week, isn't it? You kept your projects going and this is great. Your littles are too cute. Good luck with your goals for this week. Hugs
ReplyDeleteI had to go check out your coffee cozy post. First, I need that "Life is short" mug! I actually keep an electric warmer by my sewing machine for my coffee because I just HAVE to have it hot but I'm not always up there when I'm drinking coffee. Might have to make one of these for those other times! Good luck with your goals for the week!
ReplyDeleteThe littles are really bundled up! So glad you finally got to celebrate with your friends. Pig Pickin' Cake sounds wonderful. That hand painting is beautiful. I'm off to check out your PQ 14.5 post!
ReplyDeleteWell done on your last week list Judy. Spending time with the littles is definitely a priority in my book. Your cards and the Notebook and pen are sweet gifts. I love your idea of finishing UFOs as your RSC projects. Ingenious! Thank you for linking with TDT. Hope this week is going well and you are making progress on your list!
ReplyDelete