Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching Mar 26th




I’m joining some slow stitchers this cold snowy Sunday! Thanks Kathy for hosting Slow Sunday Stitching. 

I’ve started an Easter/Spring themed cross stitch. It’s a chart offered free from Melisa at Pinker n Punkin Quilting  Scroll down almost to the end of her post to find this chart. And then peruse all her other posts for more spring designs. Thank you Melisa for your extremely generous sharing of your designs. 


This is Miss Flopsy! I should have her complete before Easter. I used all the suggested DMC colors except for the yellow flowers. I was missing #725. I know I have it somewhere, another project bag no doubt! But after consulting my color chart, I found an unidentified bobbin of floss that was a close match. 

Today will be a good day to sit and stitch Miss Flopsy and her surroundings, and dream of Spring! 


Out our living room window this morning! Snow again! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching, it will be nice for Easter. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah Miss Flopsy looks amazing, Judy. Thank you so much for adding her to her Spring stitching and for the sweetest shout out. I hope you are enjoying her. Stay warm and cozy. Brr it looks so cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stitching Miss Flopsy seems the perfect antidote for your chilly day. How sweet your Miss Flopsy is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't Melisa share the cutest designs?! I love that one, and it does look like the perfect day for some slow stitching at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Flopsy is adorable! Wishing you warmth and sunshine this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Miss Flopsy! Stay warm and cozy !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melisa is super generous with her designs. They are so pretty and she could totally sell them. You have a nice start on Miss Flopsy.

    ReplyDelete