This week I worked on my pink scrap bag. I pulled some strings and made these blocks
and then I made some crumb blocks using a method called Mile a Minute from Patchwork Posse
and just adding a strip to bring each one up to 7 “ so , I could trim to 6.5”!
Not pretty, I really don’t like the pinks that are almost brown. Rose, mauve ? What color are they? Anyway, I’m determined to use them up!
I’m linking late, to ScrapHappy Saturday! My Saturday sped by and I didn’t take photos til this morning!
It’s Sunday already!
So I guess I’ll post at Oh Scrap at Quilting is more fun than Housework!, too!





Fun scrappy pink blocks, Judy! I'm not a fan of those pinks that tend toward brown either - so how do they end up in our stash? 🤷♀️
ReplyDeletePretty blocks, Judy! Pink is not my first choice color. I had some of those pink-brownish too, all went into the pink quilt I've been working on this month.
ReplyDeletePretty assortment of pinks,I usually have to buy something for the orange month as I don't make anything orange so no scraps lol
ReplyDeleteYou may not like those tending toward brown but the blend in fine;) I don't care for mauve anymore, I tried to widdle down that stash with some donation quilts:)
ReplyDeleteyour blocks make the older colors look just right
ReplyDeleteI think your pinkish-brownish fabrics look good with the pinker ones! Love the strings.
ReplyDeleteThe strings and crumb blocks look great in pink. Looks like those scraps multiplied as you were using them.
ReplyDeleteI'd say that is a dusty rose :-) Hide/Bury them with bright pinks and they will all work together in a muted finish. I am working on my pink blocks too.
ReplyDelete