Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 5, 2023

February One Monthly Goal 2023




I started again to participate incognito with the SAHRR hosted by Quilting Gail!

This is where I started.


I’ve made 4 spools, for round one. I may or may not use the polka dots.




and 4 stars for round two!



So my February goal is to stay caught up with the round suggestions and to finish into a lateral rectangle to be a bench pillow top for my hand-me-down garden bench. 

Currently that bench is snow covered. I think it needs to be 16 x 38! But I want to measure for sure, before I finish it completely.

I'm linking up with:




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I hope your snow melts soon so that you can get your measurement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for your garden bench! Your elements look very pretty so far. Have I told you how much I love the pretties your header?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These units will come together to make a nice pillow for your garden bench.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck keeping up with the suggestions. I think you don't need to worry about the final measurement yet. As long as it's not too long; you can always add an extra border when you've "finished"!

    ReplyDelete