Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Blue Assigned UFOS and a bit of bright blue scraps




Well, I’m sewing a bit of blue this week! Here’s a peek!



More info next weekend. 


Also, I have started on my UFOS that were assigned the “Blue” designation! 
      October  Year in the Garden stitchery:


I apologize for the dreary photo! It is dreary and cold here!  No sun all day!


   
   And the Hexagon Table Topper.  I might get this one done if I really “knuckle down”. Fingers crossed.



Row 1, 2 and 3 are stitched together. Need to add rows 4 & 5.  I’ve got 9 days!  


I’ll link up with ScrapHappy Saturday!  Late on Sunday evening. In between the last 2 playoff games!


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




3 comments:

  1. Yay, Judy! Some BLUE sewing and a bit of progress on a UFO. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hexagon table topper is going to be so pretty! I'm still enjoying your header and that beautiful mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm intrigued. Can't wait to see what the sneak peak is about. Your embroidery is so pretty and the hexies look like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete