Last week my list looked like this.
Jan 17 - Jan 23
1. Finish Autumn Stamps✅
2. Attempt "Project Quilting 14-2". Due Sunday night the 22nd.✅
My echo stitching leaves something to be desired, but I’m good with it. It’s a me project! See my post about Project Quilting here!
3. Stitch on October Year in the Garden = my RSC Blue selection.✅
It’s barely started, but I think it will go quickly. Except, the centers of all those flowers are satin stitched! Not my favorite!
Next week
Jan 24 - Jan 30
1. Stitch on October for A Year in the Garden!
2. Finish Table Scraps Challenge and write a post.
3. Send some birthday cards!
4. Write One Month’s Goal Finish post for January!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!


Congratulations on last week's successful list. Your Autumn Stamps is super cute. How will you fully finish it? Love your embroidery as well. I am better at making Xs than specialty stitches but I hope to get better at those this year.
ReplyDeleteYour Autumn Stamps came out lovely! I love you breast cancer project! Your echo quilting sure emphasizes the ribbon! Your hand stitching project is so pretty! Love that pattern!
ReplyDeleteLove Autumn Stamp and I think your echo stitching is just fine, I read the post about it. Yes satin stitch is not my fave to do either but it does look nice when done.
ReplyDeleteJudy it’s so wonderful to see your Autumn Stamps is all stitched up! It’ll be fun to see how you finish it. Congratulations on your PQ project. It is perfect for the Tint of Pink theme and your echo quilting is just fine in my opinion. 😉 it will be nice to watch you finish up the October block. I admire handwork and just started teaching myself some handquilting and embroidery this past year. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday. Have fun this week and good luck with your list. 😃 Carol
ReplyDeleteQuiltSchmilt@gmail.com
https://quiltschmilt.ca/
Look at those check marks! Your Year in the Garden is pretty. Satin stitching is no fun.
ReplyDelete