Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 30, 2022

Table Scraps Challenge ~ December combined with November!









You may remember my November Table Scraps Challenge Here.  It was unfinished! 

I have continued to stitch in short bursts. The tugging of the needle through the lapped pieces and batting continues to hurt my hand. I have not researched the tools I saw in the video. 





But December’s challenge was Rainbow  Stars!   So if you look closely at the center scrap added last to this Kawandi mug mat , you will see stars in rainbow colors. My original scrap was this,






then with the help of some markers that in found in DS’s “junk” drawer, you get Rainbow Stars!


Also some rainbow threads. It was lots of fun using up some unidentified colored from a drawer in my late Mom’s sewing cabinet! ❤️❤️ There was embroidery floss and different weights of perle cotton. 


I’m linking up with Table Scraps Challenge hosted by The Joyful Quilter. This is the last Challenge link up for 2022. I’m writing this on Monday, December 26, I’ll edit it with the link as soon as I can on the 30th. I hope Joy will post that she will again be hosting Table Scraps Challenge in 2023. It’s been so much fun!

Edit: YAY! There will be Table Scraps Challenge 2023! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




3 comments:

  1. I think that turned out great, Judy! Very creative to color those stars like you did and use different colors of floss, too. I'm sorry the Kawandi stitching has been hurting your hands, though. It looks so enjoyable! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fun to make and it turned out great! Cute colorful stars and thread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous way to bring December's challenge into the piece you were working on for November! Rainbow stars? Brilliant, Judy!!!

    ReplyDelete