Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Slow Sunday Stitching. December Countdown




I’m linking up with Kathy and other slow stitching friends on this 1st Sunday in December. Come check out what others are creating at  Kathy’s Quilts


I’m working on Merry Little Christmas! I know you all are probably thinking, “ finish it already, Judy! “ But I’m getting closer. 

A Christmas card and a wrapped candy motif and the stitching will be done. My guys are in the garage working on planing maple and walnut to make cheese boards for Christmas gifts. I should be able to finish today, if I don’t get interrupted too many times with, “Hey, Hon” or “Hey, Mom”!  *giggle*



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful! 


6 comments:

  1. That's a pretty design, Judy! And it is slow stitching, after all, so no hurry to finish it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching indeed. I'm trying go work out what the item us, with the patterned fabric. Is it a tea towel, or a cushion perhaps, or maybe a wall hanging?

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty cross stitch project...just get it done when it gets done. That's what slow stitching is all about! Gail at the Cozy Quilter

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already have snow! I keep hoping, but none is forecasted for southern NM for a while. Slow stitching takes time; finishes are long time coming, but celebrated!
    Yes, I understand about interruptions! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice work, so close to completion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All progress is good, Judy! Your cross stitch is beautiful!!! I'm looking forward to seeing your felt ornaments!!!

    ReplyDelete