Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 26, 2022

December One Monthly Goal Finish











Wednesday, Dec 7


The stitching is done and I am extremely pleased. I did take a bit of creative license at the end. The motif in the bottom right corner was a brown card with the wrapped candy overlapping . It was just a brown square. I added the year and my rendition of a sprinkling of stars. I usually sign and dated my “stitches” so all I had to do was add my initials in the left bottom corner. DH and DS think it should be a pillow. (Which I find odd, coming from a guy, Mr Busy, who doesn’t like pillows on the sofa or the bed). I think a perfect frame would be awesome. We’ll see if I can find “the perfect frame”!


December 18th

And a bonus goal, that I didn’t post. I started a set of these felt ornaments while at our son’s house last year. I got his done, 
The deer stays at DS’s house. 




but the other five were in various states of completion. Now they are done, but not in time to mail off for Christmas 2022. 







These were intended for DD and one granddaughter and family. Now, I will add other two granddaughters and families, to be fair all around. So….Watch for them on a new OMG for 2023. At least, I hope Patty will be hosting OMG for 2023!!




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful! 



1 comment:

  1. What a cute finish!! I like the idea of a pillow too... and a wall hanging... too many choices haha!! Your bonus finishes are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete