Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

To Do Tuesday. Setting Some New Goals








I’m joining Linda at Texas Quilt Gal and some friends to share my to-do list from last week. And then make a list for the upcoming week. Come see what everyone has been up to! 



Aug 23-Aug 29

1. Sew orange and neutral HSTs into a row and make a ScrapHappy Saturday post! 


Done! Post is here!


2. Make 4 orange string blocks.



There are FIVE!





I’ve mostly been sewing twosies of 1 colored 1.5” square and 1 neutral 1.5” square. They are then combined into a 4 patch that is 2.5”. Each Triple Treat takes 3 four patches. It’s a slow process.



4. Monday is my annual Medicare wellness exam! I hope I pass!
 Rescheduled by the clinic at 8:15 AM Monday.  I see an APRN, and one of her kiddos was sick. So now I have to wait til Sept 14th. 







Next Week
August 30 -  September 5


1. Sew light blue strings and crumb blocks

2. Keep stitching. Boo Crew!

3. Plan birthday party for great grandson! 9 is Huge!  

4. Decide on One Monthly Goal for September! 




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!


5 comments:

  1. I'm having to avert my eyes from your orange strings - they are so pretty! Makes me want to get my strings out, but right now I don't need the mess I always make. Planning a birthday party for a great grandson sounds wonderful. Looking forward to seeing your Triple Treat. Good luck at your wellness exam.
    Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those orange string blocks are happy as can be, Judy! Your 4 patches are piling up, too. Before you know it, you'll have a bunch for your Triple Treat blocks. Have fun with the birthday party planning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright orange string blocks. So cool!
    A Birthday Plan for your great grandson sounds great, Judy. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those orange blocks. One of my fave colours. Your leaders and enders are great, I have a number of 1 1/2 inch squares awaiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing great moving these projects along. Those orange string blocks are bright little beauties!

    ReplyDelete