Taking time today, to Slow Down. To be in the Moment. To pray for others! To be thankful for my life.
I’ll link up with Kathy at Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching
Last week I was working on this tiny Sunflower. I have finished it into a hanging ornament.
Today I am stitching block #9 of A Year in the Garden from Jenny of Elefantz .




Small finishes are so satisfying. And the new project will be lovely.
ReplyDeleteI love that sunflower. You new project is really pretty. Do you use mostly stem stitch or back stitch and how do you decide? I have a new embroidery project that is printed, but comes with no directions.
ReplyDeleteLove your sunflower, and your new project is cute! Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteI love how you finished up your sunflower, Judy! The new block for a Year in the Garden looks like a fun one, too. Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteLove The sunflower ornament, Judy.
ReplyDeleteAnd the new embroidery is lovely. Happy stitching! Happy Easter!!