Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 1, 2022

April One Monthly Goal






Some of.you may know that I did not complete my goal for March. So I am carrying it over into April! Not very exciting, but it seems to be the only way I accomplish big tasks. 

So my goal for April is to "work on" getting at least two more blocks done for Growing Up Odd. 




There are 11 blocks on my design wall!  I need 16 to make a 4X4 grid layout. It is meant to be a picnic quilt, but I will have to kick it in gear to get it done for picnic season!

Progress is progress and it takes one step at a time. 




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



5 comments:

  1. GOO is a great scrap-buster! (I pieced it last year and quilted it this year.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of little squares!Good luck with all the cutting and sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more, any stitching moves a project forward. This will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite the scrap quilt project!!! It's looking so good so far, Judy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a lot of little pieces in each block! Just keep plugging away. Good luck with your goal!

    ReplyDelete