Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 29, 2022

April OMG Finish Post



My goal for April was to work on finishing 2 more Growing Up Odd blocks. I had 11 blocks on my design wall, when I wrote my goal setting post. I need 16 blocks to make the quilt. One was completed early in the month, I finished one last week and the third one just in the nick of time for this finish post. So I met my goal + one!



Two more needed for a total of 16. I'm almost there. 



This will obviously be an on going maybe never ending project! I am determined but it will not be a OMG for May. I'm getting a little (no, a lot) tired of this one. So I'll keep sewing 2" squares till the last 2 blocks are done. 

Hop on over to Patty's blog and see what goals were met for April.





Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



2 comments:

  1. Love the title and the piece, Growing up Odd!!! Made me giggle and it's such a nice piece! Wishing you a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy random squares in an interesting layout - I like it! I can imagine you're getting tired of it. I'm considering something like this as I'm sewing 2" squares together as leaders and enders. I shall need a few thousand more before I start worrying about the layout!

    ReplyDelete