My goal was to make 7 of these large blocks to finish off Growing Up Odd!
What was I thinking? My other monthly sewing of RSC blocks, Table Scraps Challenge and quilting on two donation quilts did not require or in some cases even allow the use of leaders and enders.
I only completed two blocks, cut the remaining sashing pieces, and berated myself several times!
I will be carrying this goal over to April!
I'll be linking this up over at...... Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - March Finish Link-up
I’m also linking up to Oh Scrap with Cynthia at Quilting is More Fun Than Housework. This is definitely an Oh Scrap make!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



Carry over goals can make a month feel fuller. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the look of those blocks, Judy - all that scrappy patchwork! Do they start as 9 patches? Even though you didn't make your goal, you got lots done!
ReplyDeleteLOVE these super scrappy blocks, Judy! I wanted to try making them, but still have my 100-Patch blocks from Wedding Dress Blue to sew together. Keep fitting them in wherever you can and eventually your top will be ready for assembly!
ReplyDeleteI recognize those blocks! It seemed as though it took forever to piece the units. (I quilted my version last month.) Keep going...and going!
ReplyDeleteYou can carry it over as long as you want to. Progress is the main thing. Looking good!
ReplyDeleteLove your title picture, what a great way to use crumbs and the solids that lurk in every stash!! Good luck on progressing this month, I can't believe it is April already!
ReplyDelete