Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

To-Do Tuesday #76

 






I'm joining Linda at Texas Quilt Gal this morning, to share my To-do list from last week. It was pretty successful! Let's take a look! I so enjoy have this place to share my to-do's and see how others are doing. Come join us. 



January 25th - 31st


1. Walk 3 days next week for 20 minutes. ✅

 

This is just one photo, but the sky was blue, the sun was shining and it was 49 degrees. Just an eight mile per hour breeze! 



The  surroundings aren’t pretty. But the walk is fairly flat and ice free. So it’s all good. 



2. Quilt and bind January Table Scraps Challenge.✅



3. Continue on the outline on Santa Baker! ✅



4. Make some red/ neutral HST in anticipation of a Zig Zag quilt! ✅



5. If time allows, make another Growing Up Odd block! ❌


See you all next Tuesday, Feb 1st, right after my annual Medicare checkup❌

Monday morning the medical receptionist called and wanted to reschedule my Annual checkup to March. Why? Due to an increased number of Covid-19 Omicron  patients needing to be seen in the office and not wanting to put well patients at risk! I said, “Sure, of course!”.  'Cause we've gone all these months and not been infected. But come on people! Get vaccinated!



I’m looking forward to February. There’s Groundhog Day, Valentine's Day, President’s Day and my birthday, followed by my SIL's birthday! I like to decorate for February! 





Next week~

February 1st - February 7th 

1. Start sewing aqua or teal. February color for RSC22

2. Walk if weather permits. At least 3 days. 

3. Write a February OMG post!

4. Write I LIKE post on Wed 2-2-22, for publication on Thursday morning. 

5. Yes! Keep working on Santa Baker! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



8 comments:

  1. Good for you for getting out there and walking! I can't even get my buns on the treadmill but we did take a short walk the other day when it was just too nice out, though, like you mention, the scenery isn't exactly pretty. Needs SNOW, or greenery. This dead winter stuff--blah. Love your little V-day table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a success week with your TO DO list. Your Baker Santa is adorable...a lot of stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is getting tired having all these unvaccinated people putting the rest of us in danger and making our nurses and doctors be so overworked and exhausted-some are leaving the field because of it and people who need things like knee replacements or whatever being told they need to delay it because of all the sick people!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Judy! Love your selfie and glad you're out walking! Ice free paths are definitely appreciated - lots of leftover ice around here, too. Your red zigzag is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy!! I am so proud of you for getting out there and walking. You have inspired me to continue my quest, as well. By then end of this year, my goal is to have a monthly average of 11,000 steps. I'm at 7,184 for January so I've got to get going!! An ice-free and flat sidewalk is just fabulous (and nice and safe). Good luck with this week's list. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also a February girl!
    So glad to know you are walking always as possible, this is good.
    Great progress on your projects. The red HTS will make a beautiful zig-zag quilt. Good lucky with your list for this week, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great in your walking photo - looks like you are really enjoying your walks. We are due to have our annual physical on Thursday, just the day the weather has decided to give us a winter storm. I'll call tomorrow to see if they'll reschedule.
    Thank you for linking up with To Do Tuesday Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Early Birthday!

    Congratulations on flat and ice free walking! That is a very good accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete