Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

February OMG complete

 


My goal was to finish an age old counted cross stitch UFO. This is where I was on Feb 1st. So close and yet lots to do, to call it done! I carried this one forward from January. My January post is here!



It is finished. Laundered, pressed and framed. Ready for Christmas 2022! ⤵️



I’m sharing at Elm Street Quilts.  Thanks Patty for continuing to provide this place to set a goal and try to achieve it!




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 






3 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful Judy, you must be thrilled with the finish, love seeing it in its frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, congrats on getting an oldie but goodie finished up. How fun it will be to have a new decoration for this years Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That definitely deserved to see the finish line.

    ReplyDelete