I meant to finish this post last Saturday and post it. OOPS! I forgot to go back, edit it and post it. So this week, the second Saturday of February, I’ll just add to it, edit it again and post it.
I've been cutting aqua. Making HST, only need 14 more to make a row!
2/12/12
Lots of squares....stay tuned!
Four Happy Blocks:
Squares cut in low volume or white neutrals for the upcoming HST in March.
All in preparation to keep up with my RSC20 plans. I’m linking up with Angela’s ScrapHappy Saturday
There is sure to be lots of Aqua/Teal sewing happening!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy

Good progress, the light teal print adds a nice contrast. It feels like looking at an abstract.
ReplyDeleteThe HSTs all in a zig zaggy row - looking good so far! I'm intrigued with what your ultimate plan will be. That is half the fun - anticipation. I made some Happy Blocks this week too.
ReplyDeleteThose teals are looking good. I am staying tuned :-)
ReplyDeleteThose teals are looking good. I am staying tuned :-)
ReplyDeleteWell that is certainly going to be a cute RSC quilt - the chevrons are timeless. I like your direction indicator triangles at the top. Clever idea!
ReplyDeleteYour zigzag row is great in the aquas and teals! Glad you're making progress on those. I recognize that top fabric on your squares photo. I had some of that in my stash at some point - love it!
ReplyDeleteI always like that zig zag pattern
ReplyDeleteThe preparation is the hard part. Now to enjoy the sewing!
ReplyDeleteGreat start for the zig zag quilt, and those happy blocks are sure happy ones.
ReplyDeleteHappy aqua/teal sewing, Judy!
Nice progress in AQUA/TEAL for the RSC, Judy! Hmm... What will those squares become???
ReplyDeleteGreat zigzag row with the HSTs, and I always love happy blocks. Can't wait to see what the squares turn out to be!
ReplyDeleteLove all your teal blocks... one of my favorite colors! xx
ReplyDeleteYour Zig Zag row reminds me of the border I'm working on for my String X quilt. Hope you enjoy HSTs as much as I do. You've got lots of other great blocks in the works!
ReplyDelete