National Cat Day! 10-29-21 One day late! I wanted to post this yesterday, Friday, but had a computer glitch. GAH!
Back in August, Nancy at Grace and Peace Quilting made a quilt for National Dog Day! Then she invited us to make a quilt for National Cat Day! I had a thought, but didn’t know if I could get it accomplished! Here it is, almost done. I have some more quilting to do and the binding. Then it will be a Christmas gift for DS‘s cat, Phoenix!
Of course, now I have to make a cat quilt for my DD. She has a nearly all white kitty, King!
A closeup of the serpentine quilting around the cat blocks. I’ll do more quilting in each cat block and a 2 inch grid in the, text print fabric, main part of the quilt. I like the way it is going!
Go check out Nancy’s posts for Dog Day, here. And Cat Day, here! She did fabulous little quilts. Such awesome fabrics and quilting!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!

Judy, I love the idea of dog and cat quilts and have every intention of making one of each some day. Fabulous patterns and fabrics for this one.
ReplyDelete