Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

TO-DO Tuesday #49





 I’m joining some blogging friends this morning at ChrisKnits. Every Tuesday she gives us this space to commit to a list of items to accomplish and also to report on how we did last week. Thanks Chris! 



Last week’s list:

1. Keep working on Spool Quilt border #2 ✅




2. Quilt and bind Table Scraps  Challenge.✅





3.  Decide on binding for Positivity Quilt! ✅

I found a dark blue batik in my stash. It will be enough and perfect, I think!







Next week July 27 to August 3rd

1. Do dark blue blocks for July for Full Stop at So Scrappy!

2.  Construct binding for Positivity Quilt…C&ABB!

3. Do one more Flag star block for Covered in Love! 

Bonus: Make another Growing Up Odd block


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 









8 comments:

  1. Spool blocks have never been a fav with me but these are by far the prettiest spools I've seen! And your applique sets them all off so nicely! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spool quilt with that applique border, Judy! It's a beauty. Table Scraps in the pretty browns looks really neat, too. You've gotten a lot done this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your spool quilt is turning gorgeous, the appliqué borders are awesome, Judy.
    You found the perfect binding for the brown table runner and I like the quilting also. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful progress!!! I love the spools quilt. Good luck with the list for next week. Thanks for linking up with To-Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your spool quilt is beautiful, and I love the peek at your quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The border on your spool quilt is what makes the whole picture so grand!!! Borders make the quilt always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that a Laundry Basket Spool quilt? I took a class from her a few years ago - I never got one block done in the class, and I only have a few spools done, which I'll make into a mini some day. Yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete