Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 30, 2021

I LIKE Thursday #54


                            Yay! It’s Thursday!




I’m joining friends at Not Afraid of Color to share “likes” and good “stuff”! 



Mr Busy washed both vehicles this week! I like that he maintains clean, neat inside vehicles. While we were at the car wash, I spotted these pretty baskets!  I think it’s nice that whom ever is “working at the car wash” helps maintain a pleasant place! 


My neighbor asked me to raid her zucchini patch while she was out of town. Only one small one to sauté, one made zucchini boats filled with shredded pork and topped with mozzarella cheese and tomatoes! Sorry, no pictures. But they were yummy. 

The others were grated and 2 cups went into a Cinnamon Zucchini cake and the rest in the freezer! 


I participated in Sandra’s Follow Your Own Path QAL in from April 3rd to June 15th. I was lucky enough to win a prize. A roll of Hobbs Q-sized batting! I was thrilled. Sandra mailed my prize the end of June from Canada! I finally received it on July 24th! Luckily I have Informed Delivery with the USPS, and was just about to try to contact the USPS , when I saw it started to move.  Thanks Sandra and Hobbs Batting! 





My neighbor planted sunflowers and pumpkins and some beans in her front yard. See the photo below! She brought me a sunflowerin a water bottle tied with an orange ribbon and 6 homemade chocolate chip cookies. That put a smile on my face and Mr Busy was excited about the cookies. He walked their dog for 3 days while they were at a family reunion. 




Guess that’s all for this week! Click on over to LeeAnna’s blog, Not Afraid of Color and see what good things are happening around the blogosphere! 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 






ps:  as I opened blogger Friday morning, I noticed I hadn’t actually  published my post for Thursday. I usually schedule it the night before. Seems like I missed a step. We had a leak under the kitchen sink Wednesday night ( I may have been distracted) and I was away from home all day Thursday! I hope to peek in on the other I Like Thursday participants this weekend! 





3 comments:

  1. great likes Judy! Congrats on winning the batting! Wow! Gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing your fabrics in that table runner and also the lovely quilting up close. What a great finish.
    Now I know you will make good use of your prize...good for you. You guys are good neighbours. Wow the neighbours planst have sure taken off!

    ReplyDelete