Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 29, 2021

Finished or Not Finished Friday.....end of January

 


Well, I haven't posted here in a while. So you would assume I'd have a finish to share!  Not exactly. 

It is a finish......but it looks like a "not finish"


Two pink ( its the RSC color and my scrap basket was already dumped)  string blocks with one contrast color.  They are trimmed to 13" and then "stay stitched" to keep the seams from coming open.

One with a little aqua strip


And one with a green strip.  In real life, the light pink gingham doesn’t look nearly so washed out! 

These are for Covered In Love Jan/Feb String Block drive at Kat and Cat Quilts. I'll do 2 more when I find out the February color over at RSC21.  I'll be sewing in monthly colors it seems this year. That's fine with me. 

And if you really want to see a finish, you might want to check out the Table Scraps Challenge at The Joyful Quilter. She started taking link ups at 1:00 AM.!!  

I'm linking this post at Finished or Not Finished Friday

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 





3 comments:

  1. Oh I love these!!! String blocks are just the happiest blocks - and good for you for sending them to Kat - these will be awesome quilts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the string sewing...I may end up doing a couple blocks for the pink--STILL can't get it on with pink ...I don't know why...hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat is going to SEW pleased to receive these pretty String blocks, Judy!!

    ReplyDelete