Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 13, 2020

Finished or Not Finished Friday




 I’ve been trying to straighten my sewing room. I don’t have lots of room, so I try to stay sort of organized. That project is NEVER FINISHED. I’ve also been doing some “secret” sewing. I will be away from my machine for all of December.  You’ll just have to be patient. 

Just a "peek"

Quilting my go-to serpentine stitch in dark blue thread. 




I do have this small finish. The first Christmas embroidered motif that will become a hexagon table topper! The colors may seem odd....


but I am hopeful that when used with the fabric line Holly Jolly, it will be a fun happy table topper! 




So just a  little bit of sewing done this week.

 We purchased license tags for our car, they expire the end of November. We got our flu shots. The Public Health office here is not giving them at this time. 6 of their 13 employees are out with COVID.  So we ended up at Walgreen's. The Pharmacist was a lovely young lady but not as good a "shot giver"as the Public Health Nurses!  My arm is "sore"!

And I am making plans for our road trip!  All precautions in place. Sanitizer, wipes, masks, supplies to eat in the car and in the hotel room.  We are good.!


I leave you with these two photos taken out the back door at my brother and SIL's house just outside of Rapid City SD.  This huge ram just wandered past as they were having morning coffee. 



I'm linking up with Alycia at Finished or Not Finished Friday! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!




4 comments:

  1. wow in Rapid City! I didn't know they wandered around there - we have seen them in the Custer State Park area but not by Rapid City - cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, little space here too and I've given up on that staying organized project. I like the colors and fabrics in your secret sewing. And I think the colors in your wreath remind me of bittersweet. Oh, a ram...my sign of the zodiac! What a beauty. Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that serpentine stitch - its so awesome -can't wait to see what it is! and the wreath - too cute - that will be so great with those fabrics. Hope you are gets less sore fast!! and stay safe !!

    ReplyDelete