Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 23, 2020

ScrapHappy Saturday Late Posting

 Well, here we are almost to the end of November. We arrived safely at our son’s house. We are staying in, except for neighborhood walks. He lives alone, works from home and is in a very small town. 

I have a bit of scrappy light neutral sewing to show! 

There was a slab, trimmed to size! 




Then some quilting was done.  And a seam sewed and then finished with a zigzag stitch. Times like this I wish I had a serger! 


We saw several overhead signs on our road trip!  I tried photos, but they were both a fail. They said , “Arrive Alive! Then Wear Your Mask”  The weather was fabulous, so there was no need for weather warnings! 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy! 





3 comments:

  1. have a good visit with just the two of you with your son you should all be ok. Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An intriguing triangular finish! Or maybe it's not a finish, but a secret?! I hope you enjoy your stay with your son.

    ReplyDelete