Lots of likes to share today at Not Afraid of Color. After your celebrations ( if you are in the US) hop on over to LeeAnna's blog and chime in with your thankfulness or likes for this week.
For me on this Thanksgiving Day 2020, I most thankful that close family is well. We are able to be with our son. Our daughter is with one of her daughters and grands. A 2nd granddaughter( son's daughter) and family live close to her momma and her partner's family. Our youngest granddaughter( daughter's youngest) is with her fiance's family, so that is good. I think they are distancing as far as gathering goes, but they have them in the same town.
I love finding treasures that I can use. From my mom’s stuff, a pastel multi colored perle cotton. Perfect for big stitching on the binding of a neutral project.
hint: you'll see finished project the last Saturday of this month!
We passed the Bonneville Salt Flats on our road trip. We didn’t stop, so this is a photo from the interstate. This sculpture was there when we visited on a motorcycle trip in the 90’s. Probably 1994 or 95. I was tickled to see it again.
I don’t remember the name of this mountain, but it was so pretty! The sky so blue, the contrast of the dull brown grasses against the dark green trees. Somewhere between SLC and Battle Mountain NV, where we ate pizza in the car.
Then, when we stopped in Susanville CA, we watched news and weather from Reno/Sparks. The weatherman’s name is Jeff Thompson. My baby brother’s name! That was interesting!
And last but not least, I like that we traveled safely and arrived to spend the holiday with our son.
This view greets us every morning.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy








Glad you had a good trip and arrived safely, Judy! Interesting sights along the way, too. Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteI'm SEW thankful that you arrived safely! Enjoy your visit and stay well, dear Basket Buddy.
ReplyDeleteHappy thanksgiving! What beautiful mountain shots. That pizza looked good!
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! I'm so glad you were able to travel safely to see your son. That view of the snowcapped mountain is so gorgeous. Peaceful and serene. {{Hugs}} Happy Thanksgiving. ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving and hope you have safe travels home! Take care!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a happy Thanksgiving. Eating on the road is pretty challenging right now. Wishing you a safe trip home once the holiday is over.
ReplyDelete