There has been some scrap sewing!
Mostly neutrals!With a variegated neutral that has been in my stash for awhile.
I found two large triangles.....bias binding perhaps?
Some dark scraps!
Nothing to show and tell, just yet!
I still haven’t found background for these scrappy sprouts! It’s the same old story! No shopping being done, I’m reluctant to purchase online, for fear of not being satisfied! My LQS has limited selections. And my focus has been elsewhere lately. So these were labeled and put back in a project box for safekeeping!
I did make these...
Four hollow 9s. ....In browns and beiges. I have lots of brown.....cause several years ago this walk hanging happened!
And to round out the neutral theme! This today!
I'm linking up with Angela at ScrapHappy Saturday!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy










SEW much on the go, Judy! I have a sneaking suspicion that I know what you've been working on. Of course, your projects are WAY farther along than my own! I'm sorry to see those Scrappy Sprouts go back in the box. :o((
ReplyDeleteOh boy, Judy, more snow! Just windy here south of you. I love that beautiful brown wall-hanging - did you embroider the word blocks? Looks like you have lots of pretty scraps to play with!
ReplyDeleteI just learned the term "hollow nine" -- twice in a week, from you and Cathy L. Now to remember it....and use it. No snow here but it's a lot colder than it was just a couple of days ago.
ReplyDeleteKeep that snow there! And, like Nann commented...I've been making some Hollow Nines too. I like yours in browns. I do love brown.
ReplyDelete