I’m linking up with Angela and friends for the 2nd Red Saturday of March and Rainbow Scrap Challenge.. I made 2 16-patch Star blocks. And one is ready to sew.
I’ve done a bit of math and decided I’ll need at least 4 of each color. I got 2 green ones made for Feb and none for blue January. I guess I have some catching up to do.
Tomorrow is the last for Project Quilting 17. I missed completing 17.5 “ of Another Era” and 17.6 “ My Complements “. I really hope I can complete this last one. Stay tuned.
Also I started the quilting on Make Do and Mend for 2026 SAHRR. The parade is the 25th, so I need to have it done by then. NO PRESSURE!! LOL
I have just started reading. So far I like it and it’s RED.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful.





You have eleven more days on that parade deadline. In my own Princess Procrastinator way of thinking, you have PLENTY of time! Hahaha! I look forward to seeing the finish! Happy quilting :)
ReplyDeleteEvery time I see the 16-patch star blocks I tell myself I'm going to make some too.
ReplyDeleteYour 16 patch stars are so pretty in red, Judy! Love seeing the close-ups of your squares. I'm planning to layer my SAHRR quilt this afternoon and get started on the quilting, too. 🤞 we can get these done in time, right?! I'm not familiar with that book, but the title has me intrigued!
ReplyDeleteHa!! No pressure at all - you can make the deadline.
ReplyDeleteYour RSC blocks are fun!!
Nice red stars. I like how the RSC gives me something to work on each month without thinking too hard. Good to read a red book this month too! Gail at the cozy quilter
ReplyDeleteThese stars are great, such good deep colors. Good luck meeting your deadline! I've been wanting to read that book. How cool that it's red!
ReplyDelete