Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 15, 2026

Slow Sunday Stitching. March 15th

 


Today I will finish Lucky into a dough bowl pillow. As I looked at this photo on my messy table, I realized I had missed backstitching the tiny sheep on the tail of the Y. The called for white floss on the white Aida disappeared. So I selected the lightest gray from my stash and back stitched around the bigger sheep. I think it helped.



I’ll quickly backstitch the tiny sheep and finish the pillow. Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day.  

Are you wondering about the frozen juice can lids in the upper left?  It’s a hack learned from a wonderful friend.  Beads stay on my work space due the small indented edge. I’ve seen the sticky mats and they work too. But recycle, use what you have is my motto, most of the time. 


Linking up with Kathy for Slow Sunday Stitching. 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great tip for reusing lids! Isn't it so funny that you can think your are finished a project and then you look again and find you've left something off, or made a mistake?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky is a fun finish, Judy! The gray outline does help the sheep stand out. Neat tip about using the juice can lids, too. I used to save those for school projects, but haven't in a long time. I'll have to do that again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you are finishing Lucky...so pretty. Yes, a neat idea for controlling the tiny beads there.

    ReplyDelete