Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 1, 2026

Rainbow Scrap Challenge. End of February Green.

 

 I was a slow starter in February. But I kicked into high gear on Friday. The crumb blocks kept growing. This more muted slab will become a topper for my side table in the living room.


You can see I need to add a piece on the right side of the bottom part. Then it will be ready for backing , batting, and quilting. 

Then this pice is long enough, but needs some more width. About 2.5 inches, to be 12 x 11. Then it will fit on the nesting smaller table.



I have this type of table beside my chair, but mine are oak. 





Then I can get my March stitcheries out and put Valentines away!


I’m linking late Sunday afternoon with ScrapHappy Saturday. Then I’ll begin sewing Red tomorrow. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful. 





1 comment:

  1. You've got some pretty greens in your crumb blocks, Judy! Great idea to make them just the right sizes for your nesting tables. Have fun finishing these up!

    ReplyDelete