Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 20, 2026

SAHRR and Finished or Not Friday

 


And :



After Round #6. quilters choice. 


 I’ve begun the quilting. 

The dark purple fabric with the scattered shapes is the backing. 


I used a light lavender thread for quilting. There was some stitch in the ditch , some  serpentine, some squiggles, some straight lines . And a  bazillion threads to bury. 
 And now the binding is on and I call it DONE. 

I took this photo this morning at 7:02 am . It was gorgeous out front. 


I also had a small finish: Project Quilting 17.6. A Happy Handful. 


A pocket pincushion for a faraway friend.  

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful. 




5 comments:

  1. Hooray for two finishes, Judy! Your SAHRR is so pretty with all those purples and the pansy fabric. The pansies are perfect for the binding, too! Where will you hang the SAHRR?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your SAHRR turned out just wonderfully! I have (well had; think there are just a couple of crumbs left) that pansy fabric but on a black background. Made my daughter a Mariner's Compass quilt using it as the basis for the colours. What a happy, perfect for spring quilt! The pincushion is adorable too, such a thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having such fun seeing what everyone made for the final PQ challenge and yours really fit the bill. I love the pin cushion and what a lovely gift it is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the pin cushion is a great choice for PQ 17.6. No doubt your friend will be thrilled with her hand held gift.

    ReplyDelete