Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 14, 2026

ScrapHappy Saturday❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️



Today I’m linking up with other scrappy sewists to share . Angela at So Scrappy gives us a platform. Rainbow Scrap Challenge. 


Happy Valentine’s Day!! On Thursday , my stitching group meets. We have some creative and very generous ladies . 



A card with a peppermint Ghirardelli from Sandra, the pink paper heart with a Valentine message on the back from Mary, the tiny enveloping of conversation hears and a decorated flap from Diana, and the tiny mailbox, 2 nugget candies wrapped to look like a mailbox from Agnes. The Ferrero Rocher candy was from Mary’s husband, he’s decided to eat healthier. 


I finished the Sweetly Sayin’ cross stitch, on Tuesday night. I hope to find time to Fully Finish it today. 



In between I made a 16 patch star block. I really liked Diann’s from last year. I don’t think she will mind if I share her flimsy. The photo is from her December 5th blog post.


 Her squares are 3.5, I have drawers full of already cut 2.5” squares that need to be used up. Her point squares were 2”, I tried 1 7/8” . Are they ok?




I'll leave you with this photo taken Thursday night. Our neighbor’s house  in the cul-de-sac behind our house. Decorated for Valentine’s  Day!

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful. 




7 comments:

  1. I think your 16-patch star blocks will be awesome, and the quilt will look just as pretty as the inspiration one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with Sara. I loved Diann's & yours will be just as fabulous! Use the scrap size you have, don't make new scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always admired Dianns star blocks. That's the great thing about RSC, we all inspire each other to try new to us things. It's a great idea to use the cut squares you already have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day, Judy! Love the little gifts your stitching friends gave. Your Sweetly Sayin looks wonderful - I'm still not quite done with mine. And I think your 16 Patch Star is great using those sizes for your squares and star points. It's really pretty in green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetly Sayin is a sweet finish, Judy. And I love your Star block too. How neat to have a stitching group- I'm envious, and also how neat to decorate the house for Valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 16 patch stars! Perfect for RSC and on my "some day" list as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I Like the resized block!! what a great way to use what you already have!

    ReplyDelete