Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 15, 2026

Slow Sunday Stitching 2-15-26. #26.7

 





Progress on all (mostly all) of my stitching works in progress. 

Sweetly Sayin’ is finished, though not yet fully finished.



Winter Row is Progressing. I have 2 rows to finish on his bottom to make him more rounded. And my friend Aggie gave me a strand of the called for floss for the noses, so next he’ll have a nose. 




 Lastly, I’ve moved on to octopus #3 backstitching. Last night I was merrily stitching along while watching the Womens Mogul competition and the Women’s Curling, when I discovered 3 missed stitches on #3’s #2 tentacle.  It was 10:30 pm, so I put it away and got ready for bed. 



Can you see the missed stitches I circled on #3 as compared to #2?  Easily fixed, just need to thread a needle and do it before continuing. 😟



I read a few chapters in my current read. 




Tomorrow my book club meets and we will be discussing:


Linking up at Kathy’s Quilts

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful 


2 comments:

  1. Lots of us are doing our stitching while watching the Olympics! Your valentines project is lovely! Are you framing it or making a little wall hanging? We still have lots of snow here. Your snowman fits right in. The octopi are just about done! You had asked about my hst’s—they are 2.5 inches. Back to my rooster now…. Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your book club book sounds interesting! I looked it up on my library's website and put it on hold. I'm sorry you found those missed stitches on the octopus - that is frustrating! Hope you can figure them out!

    ReplyDelete