Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 4, 2025

First Saturday of 2025

 

 

I couldn’t resist joining in today. There is a fabulous new logo and so much inspiration. Come read all the amazing posts at Scrap Happy Saturday


We are still visiting our son in way far northern California. He’s single and has been for some time, so not much pink going on here! 😉 Think gray,  black, ivory, sage green. Mountains, tall evergreens, Ansel Adams art, fancy bourbon bottles in the bar cabinet,  classic cars in the garage !


I did do a quick counted cross stitch on pink Aida at the end of December. 


The top alphabet is a printed chart , coincidentally on pink. The stitchery looks ivory here.🤷‍♀️ It’s a light pink!


There were puzzles being created. 


Not much pink here either. 

I’ll be home by next Saturday, so maybe a bit of pink will be cut and sewn. But I’ll also be working on Project Quilting, so maybe not. Won’t know what that challenge will be until tomorrow!


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



6 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a great visit with your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds beautiful there, but understandable why there's no pink! Maybe your PQ project will contain pink. :) There's still lots of January left, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and darling stitch - just perfect for this month's RSC. Enjoy your visit and have a great weekend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are still having a wonderful time with your son and that beautiful view.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds wonderful!! I never asked how far North!! My cousins live about 20 minutes south of Oregon..... mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your son's surroundings sound like a great color palette -- just not RSC pink! Lol! Enjoy your time with him. You'll be in the pink before you know it!

    ReplyDelete