OMGOSH! Can you believe I actually finished something! I’m linking up to Finished or Not Friday at Alycia Quilts.
Several years ago I made my granddaughter a Mom Bag, from this pattern. My seam guide was used a lot as was a piece of tape on my machine. The pattern uses 1/2” seam allowances and I needed a visual reminder!
So here it is finished.
I hope she likes it.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!


My kids are in their 40s and I still carry around a "Mom Bag!" I love this one, Judy. Neat design and pretty colors, too. I bet your granddaughter will get a lot of use out of her new bag!
ReplyDeleteLove the final result, I bet she will too! Did you sew clothes before you quilted? I did, and there was always a 5/8 inch seam allowance. It was quite an adjustment for me when I first started quilting.
ReplyDeleteCute finish, Judy!!! Is that a complicated bag to make? The pattern cover looks like it. But you make it look so easy!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat finish! Looks like it is the perfect size to carry all the necessities!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects
ReplyDeleteOh she will love it!! its a great bag!!
ReplyDelete